BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Patti O'Shea - Paranormal Action Romance Author

 

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Salute
I wish I'd seen this earlier because it would have been more appropriate for the 4th of July, but I'm sharing it now anyway. I'll confess that this made me tear up. It's also a reminder that there can still be good commercials made.


Labels: ,






Share/Save/Bookmark



posted by Patti O'Shea at 11:00 AM

Blogger Joyce M. said...

I have just finished reading the article in Parade (Sunday paper)about fighting cancer and then saw this. My dad died 43 years ago from colon cancer. The combination of that article and that commercial (my dad was in the army during WWII)was powerful. Thanks for showing it.

August 31, 2014 2:20 PM  
Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

I'm sorry you lost your dad--cancer is a horrible thing and I wish they'd find cures for it.

September 01, 2014 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Patti O'Shea Patti O'Shea  
Patti O'Shea